Thursday, January 17, 2013

Huge Photo Goof

It seems we've had a major photo goof.  My beloved husband is in my google plus circle.  He decided to delete some of the photos he saw on his phone and they turned out to be my blog photos.  He thought he had accidentally downloaded all of my photos, so he deleted a folder of more than 200 pictures.  I am not sure how he had access to delete them, but he did.  I lost photos from many of the posts on this blog. My poor husband is sorry for the accident and we are looking for a way to restore the photos if possible.  I wanted to let you know because you will see that funny symbol in place of some of my pictures. Forward is the way I want to go, so pictures smictures, I am going to keep posting as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Such a shame! :( who ever would of guessed that would be a consequence!?

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.