Friday, May 18, 2012

Funny Bunny

I mentioned that Esteban likes to manipulate digital images.  Well, the bunny picture below is a great examples of his lighter work.   My profile picture with an astronaut suit was also made by Esteban. I added a tab to the top of the blog for Esteban's digital art work. 

Isabel recently had her 13th birthday.  She is my favorite funny bunny.  Full of whit and sass, Isabel is bright and sweet and an important part of our little family. I am so proud of her and I can't wait to spend time with her this summer.  I did let her use a temporary dye to add red to her hair.  She loves it and wants to try black.  I think black might be too much, so we are going to hold off;) We applied to Camp Kesem, a camp for kids that have a parent dealing with cancer. I hope she is accepted, if not we will find another camp.  She really wants a camp experience this summer and we are going to do all we can to give her one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.