Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday is Tree Day-This is Parade!

Occasionally I like to declare tree day so I can share my latest tree creations.  I have a few trees and other items I love and can't wait to share with you.  Let's take a look.


 This cherry quartz tree is a stunner.  I wasn't sure if the color would photograph well because it is so pretty in person.  I am glad the pictures turned out well, you can really see the beauty of the quartz.


The kids are not sure about this blue tree, but I love the color.  It is like cloud blue and smurf blue were mixed and made into glass bead chips.  I am going to call it our smurfy tree (I am kidding, I liked the smurfs but not that much).


 The curly leaves on these all wire tree pendants just draws my eye.  Each one has it's own charm and sparkle.  Which one do you like best?  I think the gold one is my favorite, but I change my mind every day or so.


This tiny purple tree pendant is just larger than a penny.  It looks like a sprig of lavender to me.


I am so excited to share these tiny owls.  I made them with metal beads and wire.  They are tiny pendants that I think are super cute.  I have the fever for them, so will be making more owls for sure.


 Here is a closer look at the silver one. The toes make me smile.  Who?

Here is my brass owl buddy up close.  The body bead I used looks like it has feathers to me.  These are as fun to make as they look.

Thank you for taking a look at my newest wire work.  We are adding all of the items to our shop.

I am gathering our Halloween photos and will post a few this weekend.

Have a Grimmtastic Friday!

1 comment:

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.