Friday, September 21, 2012

Luci Love

Today is a busy day for us.  To get us all past the week into the week end I want to share some Luci Love.

Sleepy baby.  The bars are the footboard part of our bedframe, funny how the bed looks like a crib in this picture.  So Esteban finally broke down and let me have Luci in our bed during the day if I put a special blanket down to keep her hairs from getting into our blankets.  The white blanket was my bright idea.  But it is working.  Luci has the big comfy bed to lay on, no scratchy hairs on Esteban and I get to give her pats from a much more comfortable place.  Winners all.  Further evidence that life is about compromise;).
Here we are again, but I swear she is watching TV.

But TV makes Luci sleepy.  She is so funny and sweet.  Her jawls just kill me.
She really does smile.  I am so glad I was able to capture it.

There you go.  Friday Luci Love.

Have a super Friday.


I will be joining professional photographer Madge Bloom's weekly photo hop on her blog theviewfromrighthere.

Weekly Top Shot

2 comments:

  1. Luci's a cutie... I agree with a blanket to shield from dog hair... and yes, it does look like she's in a crib... lol! Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #49!

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.