Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family Visit Adventures-Part 2 Three Beautiful Girls

I was distracted by my super cool family and did not take as many pictures as I would have liked.  I did get a few and will share the bulk of them later this week.  Here is a sneek peek.  This picture is of my three favorite girls;  Isabel, Libby and yes, that is Luci chowing down behind them.  Libby is the cutest little girl, an angel who did call me Auntie and gave me kisses.  My brother is an amazing dad, so attentive and sweet; he would sing with her and play word games in the car.


I love the way Libby is looking at Isabel.  They got along famously, Libby called her Bella.  Libby also warmed up to Sebastian, she called him Buddy.

This photo is not as sharp, but you can see Libby's beautiful face.  It was after 8pm here and she was tired, but still so well behaved.


My family visitors left this morning and are on their way to their homes now.  I love each person so much and feel honored that they took the time out of their busy lives to visit us.  I wish them all an easy and safe journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.