Monday, July 23, 2012

Blog Oops?!? and More Trees!

So I think I nearly crashed the Internet yesterday.  I accidentally left my blog open to the place where you enter a new post.  I think it was about 10 hours later that I was alerted to the problem.  My blog actually said that it was "removed".  I am still really new to blogging and I admit I did panic a bit when I saw that.  I am definitely going to be more careful in the future.  I am not sure what happened, but it was easily fixed with a few clicks.  So maybe not a complete crash of the Internet, but you never know;).

The tree obsession continues.  I tried making a few with a moon instead of leaves.  The first one is made of shiny gold colored copper wire with a stone bead moon.




I'm not as happy with the green wire version.  I twisted the wire just a bit too much.  It's ok, I got an inexpensive little kit of colored copper wire to practice with, it has been interesting to learn about wire twisting.

I'm working on this one now, it's almost done.  I like the darker colored copper wire.  I also have red, purple and bright pink wire from that little kit.  I am going to use these to experiment.  If I have time today I want to try to make a little free standing tree with wire and stone leaves just a few inches tall.  It will be super fun to try something new.  I'll share how it goes.

Have a spectacular Monday.

P.S.  Tonight I'll be watching my favorite one two punch- "Hell's Kitchen" and "Masterchef".  On "Masterchef" they are planning a culinary Thunderdome.  Not sure what that is but it sounds exciting.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.