Thursday, July 12, 2012

LOVE Sick II

In a previous post, I listed the things my family and I are desparately in love with.  This kind of love can make you feel sick, so we say you are "sick" with whatever your current obsession is.  Here are a few new things I am LOVE Sick for:

  • Raspberry Lemonade.  I love to put a handful of raspberries in my cup of lemonade and squish them with a straw.  Instant fresh goodness.
  • Making Earrings.  I sit in my cozy chair and use a tray to hold my supplies.  I cannot just watch T.V.; I have to keep my hands busy and this is my favorite thing to do while watching.

These are the beads on my jewelry making tray.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the earrings I've made so far.
  • Bread-less Sandwich.  Isabel and I came up with this snack because we ran out of bread and still wanted a sandwich.  So we stacked the veggies and the cheese, wrapped ham around the stack and presto a bread-less sandwich.  So fresh, so cool, perfect for summer.  Warning the veggies may drip so keep a napkin handy.
This one has tomato, onion, pickle, cucumber, cheese and ham.
  • Gordon Ramsey.  Ok, some of you may disagree, but I find Gordon Ramsey immensely entertaining.  Monday nights have Hell's Kitchen and then Masterchef.  I love both.  When Ramsey screams "It's Rawwwww!"  I have to laugh.  So now I go around saying "It's Rawwwww!" but the children don't think it's very funny.  I still do though;).
Who Are These People?
  • Photo Collegeing.  Yes, I did go overboard at first.  I think I am getting better but I still have a mad urge to group photos into a boxy format.  This is a work in progress.  Here are two you haven't seen in a while:  



I think that is enough LOVE Sick sharing for today.  I hope your week is going well.

Have a dynamite Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Breadless sandwiches. I LOVE IT. It's good for my rear end too! The no bread business. I like making earings too. It's been a while and just the other day I was looking wistfully at my beads box.

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.