- Raspberry Lemonade. I love to put a handful of raspberries in my cup of lemonade and squish them with a straw. Instant fresh goodness.
- Making Earrings. I sit in my cozy chair and use a tray to hold my supplies. I cannot just watch T.V.; I have to keep my hands busy and this is my favorite thing to do while watching.
|These are the beads on my jewelry making tray.|
|Here is a sneak peek at some of the earrings I've made so far.|
- Bread-less Sandwich. Isabel and I came up with this snack because we ran out of bread and still wanted a sandwich. So we stacked the veggies and the cheese, wrapped ham around the stack and presto a bread-less sandwich. So fresh, so cool, perfect for summer. Warning the veggies may drip so keep a napkin handy.
|This one has tomato, onion, pickle, cucumber, cheese and ham.|
- Gordon Ramsey. Ok, some of you may disagree, but I find Gordon Ramsey immensely entertaining. Monday nights have Hell's Kitchen and then Masterchef. I love both. When Ramsey screams "It's Rawwwww!" I have to laugh. So now I go around saying "It's Rawwwww!" but the children don't think it's very funny. I still do though;).
- Photo Collegeing. Yes, I did go overboard at first. I think I am getting better but I still have a mad urge to group photos into a boxy format. This is a work in progress. Here are two you haven't seen in a while:
I think that is enough LOVE Sick sharing for today. I hope your week is going well.
Have a dynamite Thursday.