Monday, July 2, 2012

I Blue it

July is here and summer is in full swing.  It has been super hot but we are staying in and keeping cool.  I recently got an electronic subscription to National Geographic Magazine.  The photos and stories are just so inspiring and beautiful.  Lately I just can't help it, I love the color blue.  So I want to share three photos from the National Geographic website that I think are just cool and well, blue.


Photo: Swimmers descend a curvy waterslide

Photograph by James Stanfield
Photo: Yellowstone Park wolf in blue light
Photograph by Joel Sartore
Bathed in blue light, a gray wolf peers through the misty landscape of Yellowstone National Park in the U.S. West. The animals were successfully reintroduced to the park in the mid-1990s after an absence of nearly seven decades.

Photo: Polar bear jumping in the Arctic

Polar Bear in Svalbard

Photograph by Ralph Lee Hopkins
A polar bear leaps off of sea ice near Devon Island in the Canadian Arctic. Strong swimmers, polar bears have slightly webbed paws to aid in paddling.




Photos are courtesy of National Geographic.

Have a Marvelous Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.