Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First Shop Order!! and Funny Bunnies

Hey, we got our first shop order!  Yea!  It was a total stranger too.  I haven't done any advertising yet, so I am surprised to get any order.  Also, that stranger who placed the order is from Australia.  Not just an order, but an international order!  Wow.  I didn't think I would be this excited.  But one of my crafty projects is going across the ocean!  Yea!

I had an idea that our skull magnets would be a hit so did Sebastian, but Isabel was not so sure.  I used fabric from Alexander Henry called "Midnight Pastoral".  I've had that fabric for about a year and didn't want to cut into it for just any project.  Boy am I glad I waited.  I am going to make another set, just in case;).  I will ask Sebastian to wrap them up and take them to the post office later today.

Here are a few snaps of the famous and sold "Midnight Pastoral" Skull Magnet Set:



I think they are weird and interesting.  I hope my favorite customer in Australia loves them.  

We are having a lot of fun with every aspect of the shop.  There is an "About" page where we put pictures of Isabel and I.  Here they are.  We are just a couple of Funny Bunnies.;)



I think those pictures are just hilarious.  Now that I think about it, I have had a craving for carrots lately;).

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. 
Have a hoppy day.


1 comment:

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.