Saturday, July 7, 2012

Busy Weekend

Howdy!  We are having a fun but busy weekend.  Isabel goes to camp next week and I am helping her get organized and pack.  She is so excited I think she might just jump out of her skin.  This is her first time to camp and one of the few times she has been away from home.  I will share some "getting ready" photos in the next few days.

I want to share a great college of our sleeping beauty, Luci.  I know, another college.  I've been pretty good, moderation is key, right?




My favorite picture is Luci sleeping on the couch with the tip of her tongue out, priceless.  Luci has also given her bed Isabel and I made for her a big seal of approval.  




Have a spectacular weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I remember my first Camp I was about 12....loved it. 1st time away by myself from the family and was really homesick but was a soldier and made it the whole week. Isabel will have a great time. Give her our love. Syl

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.