Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tiny Pink Tree of Life

Here is my first try at a free standing small wire tree with green wire and rose quartz stones.  I like it, but wanted to try a slightly different style.

First Try Tiny Tree 
Second Tiny Tree - Photo 1


I love the way the pink one turned out, it is only about an inch and a half tall.  The photos are not great, it was hard to capture something so small with so much detail.  I am going to try a few more photos today in better light.  I also tried a white tree with white stones and am working on a new one.  I will take more photos and share in the next day or so.  I am having a great time working on these.  I am still in practice mode as I try different colors and styles.  
Second Tiny Tree - Photo 2


Have a fantastic Thursday!



4 comments:

  1. I love the tree sculptures. They look amazing and fun to create. I would love to put one in Libbys room from her Aunt Tanya. You are so crafty and I'm glad Isa is able to enjoy it with u....Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to send one home for her when they visit. Would you like a little tree as well or would like some earrings? I am still adding things to the shop, so just let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks for your support here, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE one. They are so beautiful. I have looked around ur shop and just can't decide. I just love seeing what u come up with next.

      Delete
  3. You are getting better with each tree. Shows lots of love in your work....as we say in our house with things we make whether food are just stuff "It was made with Love". Feel free to use that in your store. Lot's of love from Texas, Syl

    ReplyDelete

Tell it like it is! I appreciate your comment.